Kid Sparkle | vocals
My story begins in the mean streets of Cudahy. Diagnosed as a front-man savant and narcissist at the age of 2, I pretty much knew I would grow up to be a big deal. I have been wearing sequins everyday since watching Earth, Wind and Fire on Soul Train in 1976. I have perfected the art of disco dancing in a way that would make Leo Sayer want to feel like dancing. Often described as the best front man since David Lee Roth, Elvis and Frank Sinatra is very humbling for THEM! My over the top persona, legendary showmanship and god like voice can only be contained in SuperFly!
To my band mates and musical blood brothers Boom Boom Shag, C-Funk, Dirty Low and Notorious P.A.T.: You guys sure are lucky to have me!
- Motto: I just wanna sing and dance and charge you $5
- Catchphrase: Everybody's replaceable except ME!
- Favorite color: EVH Red with Black and White stripes followed by Poison Green
- Favorite food: BW3 Blazin Traditional Wings
- Superpower: I can see through clothes
- Likes: Van Halen, beaches, meat, Diet Pepsi, Taco Bell
- Dislikes: Grunge, mountains, vegan food, coffee, Pizza Hut
(If you haven't caught on yet, our bios are purely fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or deceased, is purely coincidental.)