Wes Dallas | drums
It is thought that Wes Dallas was born in West Allis, WI, and was probably born in the 80s, but both place and date of birth are ultimately unknown. But we do know that he learned how to play drums with used car parts and plywood and he never looked back. His favorite drummers are Alex Van Halen and John Bonham. In addition to drums, he likes pumpkin pie year-round, diesel fuel, the great outdoors, and loud music, of course. Wes Dallas believes music is the key to world peace, but most importantly the key to a good party and it is his duty to bring the party to you. If you hear thunder and start to feel a rhythm that makes you feel like dancing, it’s probably Wes Dallas playing drums somewhere near you.
- Wes once tried to use his drumsticks as chopsticks during a sushi-making party. It didn't go well, but it was hilarious to watch.
- He's fascinated by trains and often jokes that his drum kit needs its own freight car when on tour.
- During an astronomy session, Wes imagined creating a new constellation: "The Drum Set." He's still trying to get it officially recognized.
- Wes swears by the benefits of yoga, especially after once getting a cramp from a 4-hour drum solo!
- He once entered a silent film festival playing live drum accompaniments. It wasn't silent for long.
- While kite surfing, Wes had the wild idea to strap a snare drum to his back for some 'ocean beats.' The snare hasn't been the same since.
- At game nights, he's notorious for using a metronome to time players' moves, ensuring no one takes too long.
- Wes can play the saxophone, but he once tried a drum-sax duet. Let's just say it was... unique.